Monday, February 18, 2008

Crib

We bought Rowan's crib yesterday! It's a lovely cherry-colored crib and we were able to find it at about 1/2 the cost of the one we originally wanted at Babies-R-Us, so I'm just thrilled. Andy put it together last night while I went grocery shopping, and now I'm ready to do the rest of the nursery! It's so exciting, and I feel good about the fact that we're doing a lot of comparison shopping and saving for the right stuff. I'm going to go shopping with a friend soon who will be sewing curtains for our closet, and we'll start looking for some of the other odds and ends as well. It's all very exciting to me, and I'm feeling more ready all the time.

I'm still feeling fine, though I continue to struggle a bit with getting comfortable and being able to sleep. However, I'm happy and healthy and that's what counts.

No comments: