Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Indecisive

Ok, I think I'm making waaay too big a deal of this baby gift registry stuff. I keep changing my mind on stuff! I can't seem to stay decided on the crib sets, and anyways, who the hell pays $200 for 4 tiny pieces of fabric anyways?! So, I've registered at Babies-R-Us and Target, and for tonight I just need to stop. My sister convinced me to register at Target for those family members that don't live close to the other one, but many of the things I've registered aren't available in stores anyways, so I'm not convinced it'll be that much more convenient, but we'll see. I just couldn't stand the idea of having to go to another store and walk around with the little gun because it was pretty overwhelming at Babies-R-Us. Also, with the Target online registry, I can't register for some of the more generic items, like diapers. I guess people will just deal with it or buy random stuff we didn't register for, which I'm 100% okay with. It's not like I know what the hell I'm doing anyways.

Oh well. If that's the worst thing I've got going on today, I'm a pretty lucky girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have learned and accomplished so much in your young life. Parenting will be a learning experience each day - and you'll be great! Remember, you're not alone. Andy, and the baby and you are partners in the new adventure and you'll have all the support and encouragement you want or need from all of us who love you so much. Mom