Friday, January 11, 2008

Still in Shock

So, my face is still achy from all the smiling I did yesterday, and I think I spoke to just about everyone I know, which is kind of usual since I'm such a recluse much of the time. I realize I didn't put much info on here yesterday, so I'll try to catch everyone up to speed. Our son (sounds so funny to say that!), Rowan Andrew, appears to be growing, is healthy, and with no sign of any problems whatsoever. It's just feeling more real all the time, and I can't wait to bring this little guy home with us in June...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica and Andy. I am so happy and excited for you. I am also excited to see the little dude (Rowan A). Tell Rowan for me to honor thy Father and thy Mother. Should he fail to do that he will have to answer the old Dude (know to him as Paw Paw.
Love for all.