Friday, November 9, 2007

10 weeks

So, I've reached the end (or the beginning) of another week, and though things are still going just fine with the pregnancy, I've felt rotten this week. I've got a pretty nasty cough right now along with some other unpleasant cold symptoms, and am hesitant to take anything that could help. Called my doctor's office today, and the nurse assured me that cough drops, robitussin, sudafed, and benadryl are all just fine, but when it's my baby and my body, Andy and I are both still a little nervous. I had a pretty lousy morning, with the coughing, the vomiting, and the general feeling of ickiness, but hopefully it'll get better soon.

On top of feeling so crappy, I'm sitting on my couch while a plumber makes all kinds of noises in an attempt to replace our shower faucet and main shutoff valve, along with the piping between the two. I took off work today since I've been working so many extra hours, but as you can tell, my day off hasn't been much fun so far. Assuming he gets done at a reasonable hour, I'll also be getting the tires on the truck replaced this afternoon. We have a fun event tonight to attend, again, assuming I get to feeling well enough to leave the house.

Yay, I'm at 10 weeks. Maybe I'll have something more pleasant to write about next time.

No comments: