Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ahh...

It's so nice to be able to start just relaxing and enjoying this amazing experience of being pregnant. I told everyone at the office yesterday, and they've all been extremely supportive and are happy for Andy and I. They've witnessed the last 2 unsuccessful pregnancies and witnessed me going through the scary surgeries and covered my caseload while I've been off, so I love that I get to celebrate this more joyous occasion with my work family.

It's a slow morning here, this day before Thanksgiving, with many people off work and the rest of us wishing we were. At least we get off at noon today, leaving me with plenty of time to get some errands done before we head to Andy's parent's place.

Yeah, this is going to be a great weekend...

1 comment:

Jesse Jayne said...

I am so excited for you!! Like I told Beef, you two will make splendid parents!